Last updated: March 1, 2022
(I, We, Us)
During the term of this agreement and afterwards, the Service Provider will use reasonable care to prevent the unauthorised use or dissemination of the Client’s confidential information. Confidential information is limited to information marked as confidential. Confidential information does not include information that: the Service Provider knew before Client disclosed it; is or becomes public knowledge through no fault of Service Provider; Service Provider obtains from sources other than Client who owe no duty of confidentiality to Client, or Service Provider develops independently.
Termination of Agreement
This agreement will terminate under the following conditions:
- Both parties have performed all necessary obligations and all payments have been settled.
- Should there be a request to terminate the agreement before completion, the Client will notify the Service Provider and pay for services already completed and for hours accrued.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate this agreement and all active services with immediate effect if reasonable evidence is found that the Client intends to integrate objectionable content into any services:
- Content involving defamatory, abusive, hateful or threatening behaviour.
- Content involving spam or spam-like behaviour.
- Content involving erotic, lewd or otherwise inappropriate material.
- Content involving the disclosure of personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity or otherwise violates any laws.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contract damages that are remote or speculative, or that the breaching party could not have reasonably foreseen on entry into this agreement.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider will not be held liable for any consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever incurred as a result of service issues or terminations.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that failure to complete payments for recurring services will result in the immediate termination of services without notice.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that it is their responsibility to inform the Service Provider of any requirements to continue or terminate services in a reasonable time frame.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider is not responsible for any third-party services.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that reasonable time will be granted to the Service Provider to investigate and respond to any service issues that may arise.
The Client will own the website and any visuals provided by the Service Provider. Any stock assets included with any deliverables will retain their original ownership. The Service Provider will turn over all necessary files. The Client guarantees that they have legal rights to all elements of text, photographs, and anything else that they provide the Service Provider with, and will not hold the Service Provider responsible for any third-party claims. The Service Provider guarantees that they have legal rights to all elements related to their services and will not hold the client responsible for any third-party claims.
If either party accuses the other of being in breach of contract, the accused party will have 30 days to address the breach.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed per the laws of England and Wales. By accepting the Service Provider’s services, the Client agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this document by accepting the Service Providers services.